1. PLACING AN ORDER.
- Find the product(s) you want on the SoundThreads website
- Select the size you require and press ‘Add to Cart’
- Once you’ve added all of the items you require to your cart, select checkout option
- Review your order to ensure all items & details are correct
- You will be asked to input your shipping & billing details
- Press ‘Proceed to PayPal’
- Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- You will then receive an order confirmation via email to the email address provided at the time of ordering
In the unlikely circumstance we’d be unable to fulfill your order for whatever reason, an email will be sent to the address supplied by yourself when you placed the order explaining the issue that may have arose.
Remember to check your basket and delivery information to ensure your order is correct before pressing the ‘Place Your Order’ button, as we may not be able to amend your order once it has been submitted.
1.1 SOUNDTHREADS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER FULFILLMENT OF ALL ORDERS ON THE SOUNDTHREADS WEBSITE. WE EXPLICITLY RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT YOUR ORDER FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- The product is not available / in stock
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity
- We could not deliver to the address provided by yourself
- Force Majeure
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
1.2 DATA CHECK
We may run some checks on your details before we ship your order. These checks may include verifying your address and payment details linked to your order. Any orders found to be made under fraudulent pretenses will be followed up with an investigation.
Shipping rates are applied per order. The exact shipping rates depend on the country where your order is being delivered.
2.1 PRICE CHANGES
SoundThreads reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time without any forewarning. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price.
3. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders made on the SoundThreads website are dispatched from the UK. We aim to get all orders out on the same day; however, due to volumes this is not always possible. Tracking numbers, if applicable, are included in dispatch confirmation emails.
SoundThreads cannot be held accountable for parcels delayed to reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to the following:
Customs, service strikes, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, weather, natural disasters, fire, epidemics or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
Countries outside of the European Union may be subject to additional duties to be paid.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you reside in; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
The final value of your order does not include any additional duties required. The carrier, prior to delivery, will inform you of the additional duties.
If you refuse to pay the duties to release your order, the order will subsequently be returned back to the SoundThreads warehouse and refunded. A shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
By law, SoundThreads is required to state the correct amount paid for any outgoing international package. Any requests to change this information will be denied.
Also on the FAQ page:
I can’t track my order:-
Once you’ve received your shipping confirmation, your tracking details can take up to 24 hours to update. If your tracking details have not updated after 24 hours from the moment it was dispatched, please contact us at email@example.com
We like to save paper where we can, so currently, we do not provide a physical invoice inside your parcel. There will be a barcoded sticker inside your parcel which our warehouse uses to acknowledge your return details.
If you require a refund, there is no need to include a returns form, only the barcoded sticker which is included in your parcel.
- Item must be returned within 28 days from the day you’ve received your order, transit times are not included within this time
- Item must be sent back with a returns form including your order information, without the returns form, we cannot always correctly identify the customer and may not be able to fulfil your return request
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.) – if the returns item fails this test, they will be returned back to you
- Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted
- If you’ve asked for an item which is more expensive than your return, the item will be refunded and you’ll need to place a new order online
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken
- Returns can take up to 7 days to process, so don’t be alarmed if you’ve tracked your return as delivered but haven’t heard from us yet
- Any items bought in conjunction with a offer (e.g. 2 t-shirts for £XX) can only be returned to exchange for a like-for-like item, unless all items in included in the offer are returned
- All exchanges are sent out on a standard service
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
- The returned parcel is the customers responsibility up until SoundThreads has acknowledged that the package has been received into our warehouse
- Our returns address is: SoundThreads (EBM) Northern Design Centre, Abbott’s Hill, Gateshead NE8 3DF UNITED KINGDOM
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
Any items purchased at an exhibition can only be returned for a like-for-like product or store credit, we will not be able to provide a cash refund.
4. DISCOUNT CODES
Only one discount code can be used per order.
SoundThreads reserves the right to refuse or cancel the use of a discount code without any further discussion.
Usage of discount codes are subject to stock availability.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
SoundThreads owns all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws worldwide.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SoundThreads web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials, use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SoundThreads web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SoundThreads at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Northern Design Centre, Abbott’s Hill, Gateshead NE8 3DF UNITED KINGDOM